History of the World

I am reading two books at the moment which I try not to do. I do not like switching between two books and as I usually read fiction I find it best to complete one story before I loose myself in another however, I have recently decided that my knowledge of history needs improving and as such am reading History of the World by J M Roberts. So far it has proven to be a riveting read!

The book is just over 900 pages long however obviously much more intense than a novel and as I want to retain as much of the information as I can I am pacing myself and reading it thoroughly.

Even if I only manage 2 pages a day just think how much I will know in the two and a half ish years it will take me to complete it!

After history I am planning to move onto mythology and philosophy!

Image Credit: Mid State Mutual

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure