Don't Get Cocky Kid

I have been doing another quiz to see which Star Wars character I am and it turns out...

You are Han Solo

You're brave and willing to put your life on the line for what you believe in. Some people may say you can be a bit of a loner but in fact you're a really good team player. People respect you and know you're loyal and courageous.

How lovely! I wonder how you have to answer the questions to be Chewbacca!

The answers you need to choose to be Yoda are fairly obvious and involve going to the swamp and meditating.

Again there are only 10 questions, if you want to take part click on the link below.

Which Star Wars Character are You?

Comments

  1. Oh, no! I am Princess Leia(sp?) Yeah, and I don't even know how to spell my own name! Well, that was a surprise, but I just answered the way I felt at the moment. I'll have to try for those braided buns! ha ha!
    SisSTAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How wonderful! You should be proud, she is both sexy and spunky!

    I can just see you in the braids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure