Good Morning Sunshine

I took the pups out early this morning, well early for a Saturday, and have been sitting at my PC since I got back with morning sunshine streaming through the window and birds singing loudly. It is a lovely start to the day.

Mr Dancin is still asleep but he had a very late night and also has a busy day rehearsing with the band so I am leaving him to it.

The dogs have now had breakfast and have gone back to bed for a while!

Anyway, one of the things I did this morning was download the pictures I took while away visiting my parents last weekend. These were taken on a Sunday morning walk.

In the image above Roxy's paw has just gone through the ice of the puddle! The other images are air trapped under the ice in some rather pretty patterns.

I know the weather is still cold but all in all I don't think it has been a bad winter. I know the snow causes problems for people and we are not really prepared to deal with it here. In my parents village no gritting was done and the roads and footpaths were very dangerous for several weeks.

But we have had some lovely crisp mornings and lots of sunshine which makes us all feel better!

Anyway, I have a fun packed Saturday planned and the day has started very well so far! For now though more tea needed!

Comments

  1. Good morning to you too.
    Lovely entries you have.
    Great picture of the air under ice.I would not have thought of that. See Imacs blog new header contest abot air bubbles.
    Hope you are taking time out for self. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover! Well I can recommend the walk at the village edge that we have done together before, there are lots of puddles at present. Are you still getting frosts?

    I will pop over to Imacs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure