Morning's Here

Well it's Monday morning and the sun is shining. I had a spurt of energy last night before I went to bed and had a clean round the house so it was lovely to get up this morning and come downstairs to no jobs!

Also we slept with the window open last night for the first time in a couple of months, due to the recent cold spell, so I woke to the chirping of birds which was just lovely.

I am not used to being this happy on a Monday morning, usually I am grumpy and depressed that the weekend is over but the week has started brilliantly so far!

In an attempt to get myself to eat breakfast regularly I made muffins with eggs this morning. I do not know if I will manage both of them but it's a start.

Anyway I just went looking for a nice picture to put in this post and mark the start of the day and the start of the week. I went to Bing Images and typed in Dawn.....and picture above is what I choose! There were some amazing dawn shots which I have to say put my photographic skills to shame but this Dawn has brought me so much laughter over the years I decided to go with her instead.

Happy Monday Morning All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure