Comments

  1. Anonymous7:45 am

    Wonderful scean and good that you had time without rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This was taken at about 6.45am on Sunday morning. I had the whole beach to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:27 pm

    Its not often that this happens having the beach to one's self.
    I recall reading a review of a famous photographer who used to be out and about in the small hours and capture wonderful photos. Falling Stones is one, another was of dry grasses with a hore frost on them which looked like ballet dancers.The pictures remain with me to this day.
    I understand that painters make good photographers as they know about getting the perspective right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure