Greetings.

Having gone on about how many posts I had planned over a week ago I have found myself....
un-bloggy!

Anyway, thankfully my very good friend has stepped in and saved the day with some wonderful words I thought deserved a bigger airing. So I give you a few words from T-Bone.
(SEE COMMENT 5 FROM LAST POST.)

Went for the kind that were mellow and sweet
And the world's sweetest eggs are the eggs of the Kweet
Which is due to those very sweet trout which they eat
And those trout ... well, they're sweet 'cause they only eat Blogs
And Blogs, after all, are the world's sweetest frogs
And the reason they're sweet is, whenever they lunch
It's always the world's sweetest bees that they munch
And the reason no bees can be sweeter than these...
They only eat blossoms off Beezlenut Trees
And those Beezlenut Blossoms are sweeter than sweet
And that's why I nabbed several eggs from the Kweet.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:49 am

    Hello,
    Glad you liked the poem,
    it's from the pen of Dr Seuss, he of Cat in Hat fame.
    Have a groovy weekend.
    T-bone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure