Vogon Poetry

I have found a Vogon Poetry Generator, have a go here! This is my Vogon Poem.

See, see the sweetness sky
Marvel at its big scarlet depths.
Tell me, bob do you
Wonder why the human ignores you?
Why its foobly stare makes you feel dissappointed.
I can tell you,
it is Worried by your mergelfuntbarblery facial growth
That looks like A cheese.
What's more, it knows
Your bum potting shed Smells of frog.
Everything under the big sweetness sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm poos.

Comments

  1. haha, I remember that! I am a Star Trek TNG fan too. I still watch the reruns if I have nothing else to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a fellow fan! Well should you ever feel the need for a TNG rant I am always available! Top show.

    I have the DVD series for occasional viewing.....they were really cheap though and I promise I do not have a star trek uniform tucked away in my closet, although I would love a Klingon Warrior outfit for fancy dress parties and maybe occasionally wearing out on a Saturday night for a laugh. Actually I probably haven't got the bottle for that last bit anymore.

    I also always wanted a storm trooper outfit, now that I would go out in on Saturday nights!

    Ok now I have shown myself to be a complete geek I'll go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure