There's Always the Sun

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:53 pm

    Jacobs ladder or an angel watching the view. What a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotland! I love it! This was a sunset cruise we went on. I had a close encounter with a beautiful grey seal and we won a dinner for two in the local restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:07 pm

    It could not have happened to two nicer people unless mac's neice was with you then it could have been a foursome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you had all been there, especially to see the seal. It was a male grey seal that was getting on and hung around in the harbour (small town). When the tourist boats go out apparently he always turns up and has a look. I lent over the side looking at him and spoke to him, I think he thought I had something for him and he rose, without effort, several feet out of the water and came straight towards me. I was very moved, he was lovely.

    I got poo'd on by a seagull that day earlier on, it's supposed to be good luck so maybe that was my good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure