Comments

  1. Well after reading your blogging without obligation post I couldn't agree more. Blogging should be natural, not forced. On the days I don't want to write I just leave a picture. Enough said. I enjoy your pictures so much so I hope you never feel like you have to write something. There are many ways in which to express ourselves and inspire others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joni! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I hope you are very well and the sun is shining for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing very well here Dancin' Fool and we are actually wishing for soem rain filled clouds here instead of the sunshine. LOL. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, I'll send you some rain, it's been pouring here for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:21 pm

    Hello Dancin fool(i may be totally wrong)it's T-bone here making a visit....hope you are cool!!
    I was reading your thoughts on blogging and could'nt help but think what a silly sounding word BLOG is, so i decided to see if i could find the origin of the word blog, and this is what i found.

    went for the kind that were mellow and sweet
    And the world's sweetest eggs are the eggs of the Kweet

    Which is due to those very sweet trout which they eat

    And those trout ... well, they're sweet 'cause they only eat Blogs

    And Blogs, after all, are the world's sweetest frogs

    And the reason they're sweet is, whenever they lunch

    It's always the world's sweetest bees that they munch

    And the reason no bees can be sweeter than these...

    They only eat blossoms off Beezlenut Trees

    And those Beezlenut Blossoms are sweeter than sweet

    And that's why I nabbed several eggs from the Kweet.

    So there it is, a blog is a sweet frog.
    Love and peace
    T-bone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bud! That's top!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure