Blog Post Count

I am a little disappointed with the number of posts I have managed this year. I don't think it will be near to or more than last year. I'm not giving myself a hard time about it but a blog can be a fabulous time capsule and trigger the memory of all sorts of small things with a picture or a word.

There are a few big chunks out of this years log!

I know now that Christmas is not a time for blogging. You are too busy having a wonderful time with friends or family and so is everyone else! And rightly so!

I do hope though that next year I will become more frequent in blogging and maybe less demanding on myself in content. A brief word is better than no word right? You may disagree!!

Comments

  1. I agree! one word or one photo is so welcomed! And as my brother used to say to me: "I'll see you soon, and if I don't, I'll always think I shoulda."
    Have great holidays! I'm still in the bah humbug stage where I may very well remain, but tis my prerogative, eh? I will celebrate my 58th BD and 24th anniv 12/28, and that means the most to me. My new coinage for the NY is "Twenty Ten" ... it eliminates 2 syllables from two thousand ten, but not as short as just "ten". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! There's nothing wrong with a bit of bah humbug! I like your Brothers saying.

    So are you planning a special day/ evening/ week for the additional celebrations? We once celebrated my fellas birthday for a week, it was amazing! Although a little tiring, and I ate too much!

    I like twenty ten, I may coin that phrase myself if you don't mind!

    I'll be thinking of you bud and although I suspect we will be commenting again before the big day have a wonderful holiday and anniversaries yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you have it right.
    I too miss bloging and I felt so motivated about my weeks, with regular input.
    I must improve and click the action button again.
    Thanks for stirring up the embers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bowledover! Just remember you blog because you want to and therefore must not feel bad about being away for a while, although I do miss you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure