Merry Christmas Everyone!

The last Christmas song I posted was Bob Dylan's new song and I love it. It's great to hear a new Christmas tune and heh, it is Bob Dylan! It also reminds me of a childhood game. I have thought about trying to explain which one here but it is not easy to do in text but I am sure you will guess it if you listen to the song. My clue is 'I went to the shop and I bought bananas.'

This Christmas song is one of my favourites and never ceases to get me up dancing. I woke up this morning and my first thought was that Terry Wogan is not going to be on the radio in the mornings anymore and it made me sad, Shaky has rescued me from that feeling and made me giggle and sing! I hope he has the same affect on you!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:59 pm

    Er...no, made me feel quite ill in fact!!

    Shaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah humbug!!! Hurumph, hurumph!!!!

    The Other Half says you should be thankful I did not put Mariah on!

    Hear hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:33 am

    That's what I love about you dancin.......you just don't care do you!!!

    Shaky indeed!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure