Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this, DF! I loved the music from this and her beautiful voice. The photos all were great along with it. Bravo, another great pick by the Dancin' Fool (and you ain't no fool!)
    It's snowing here big giant flakes. I saw one land on the windowsill and said "hi" to it and it stayed awhile and then, poof, it melted down the pane. Then I was watching all those huge snowflakes fluttering around out there and thought how very much they are miraculous, each one an individual and a thing of exquisite beauty ... a lot like people, that if you don't take the time or have the awareness, you won't realize how absolutely beautiful they are. So hope you can go catch some twinkling sparkly snowflakes on your nose and eyelashes! and the dogs, too! and your "fella!" ;oD
    Love from Michigan, USA...
    SisSTAR Kyle (and thanks for planting a tree for me! that makes me feel real happy!)
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! We had snow today too! It has gone now but there is more to come I am sure! I know you sent it, thank you!!!

    You are right, snow flakes are a miracle really, such a simple thing but so very intricate, as with all things in nature.

    Stay warm and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure