Silver Bells

I have to confess, even after my last post, I am feeling very festive at the moment. Since waking up to dark mornings in a warm house, which has been going on for the past few weeks now, every day feels like Christmas Day! Well at least for the few minutes before I remember I have to get dressed and go to work!

If I had my way the decorations would be up and the Christmas play list my fella and I created a few years back would be playing!

And speaking of Christmas songs, the Terry Wogan and Aled Jones Christmas song Silver Bells is now available to download from iTunes, and is also available at other stores for purchase or download.

It is all for the very excellent cause of Children in Need and I am hoping that it becomes Christmas Number 1 this year.

Aside from supporting the very worth while charity all TOGS (and TYGS) are hopeful that it can be achieved in tribute to the TOGMeister as we approach the end of the Wake up to Wogan show which will be airing for the very last time ever on 18th December 2009.

I cannot think about it too much as I get really upset! I know its daft and in the grand scheme of things not that important but I love Terry Wogan, he has been a huge part of my life as a DJ and TV Host and over the past 7 years especially has become an integral part of my day. I, like millions of others, are going to be a little lost in the mornings with out him.

So, if you have 79p spare why don't you pop over to iTunes, or a similar site, and download the song. You will be supporting a fabulous charity and making and oldish man and national treasure very happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure