The Heart Wants what it Wants

I am working at home today while my truck has a new cam belt fitted and have promised to take time out every once in a while to send pictures of Edward Cullen to my friend who is stuck in the office!

We had a lovely evening out last night perusing the new shops in town and ending up dining at Wagamamas indulging ourselves with their renowned Yasai Katsu Curry:

(Sweet potato, aubergine and butternut squash deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs, served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice, garnished with mixed leaves and red pickles.)

Food doesn't get much better than that, but my family has come up with a recipe or two that compare!

Anyway our conversation also strayed to Daniel Craig who recently took a lead role in a very nice dream I had and I thought I would send her a nice picture of him too! Although Sean Connery has always been my favourite Bond I have to say Daniel is the best and just perfect for the new and more true to the original character of Bond.

Anyway these two shots should help get my friend through the first hour!

I have just visited the home of Bond website M16 and sent them an email asking them to consider Porcupine Tree for the next soundtrack and title tune. They would do the most amazing job and are just perfect for it.

I know its a shot in the dark but I really hope someone considers my suggestion. The title track to the Bond films has always been a huge part of it and most of the music has been amazing. I didn't really like the last tune though.

The new film is scheduled for 2011 (only 1 year away!) and I cannot wait. Now all the trauma over Vesper has been dealt with we can get back to some serious action without any heart break!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fab meal on Thursday.I visualise a dish of colourful jewels.
    Don't think I can beat that.
    You cooked wonderful meals on Saturday and Sunday though.
    Thanks for the meals and stop over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and cook it for you sometime, you'll love it! Wagamamas do a cookery book of their recipes but it does not have their curry in, apparently its a trade secret!

    You are most welcome for the food and the stop over, we always love having you to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:54 pm

    ha ha no I'm not on commission. I was just experimenting with a site called divshare which hosts files and allows you to imbed the file in your own website. Didn't work very well, the quality is awful.
    Strangely enough I have deleted that post.

    Thanks for your call the other day it was lovely to talk to you and a complete surprise.

    Hope you are all well

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dancin'Fool.Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding drugs especially mushrooms...They are a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes drugs are best survived by admitting the truth to oneself when you are under their effects.I still love them though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dancin' love the picture of him emerging from the sea.
    Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey T Bone when you coming to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey TWH! How was your night out? I myself am suffering from too much red wine from lastnight! Actually we didn't have that much but my head is tender! Alcohol has the worst recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Bowledover! It is a good Daniel Craig shot isn't it! Well I am back! Be over to your place shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure