Wake up without Wogan

Tomorrow will be my first drive to work without the company of Terry Wogan. Johnny Walker is standing in at present until Chris Evans starts.

I am not looking forward to it!

Anyway, I thought a little compilation CD of some tracks guaranteed to make me smile and dance, well shuffle in my seat, would help the day get on its way.

These are the songs I have chosen so far:

Abba - Does your mother know
Wild Cherry - Play that funky music
Queens of the Stoneage - In my head
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Robert Plant - 29 palms, Big log
Amy MacDonald - Mr Rock & Roll
BB King - When it all comes down, Better not look down, Hold on

Some of Terry's favourites in there! Anyway that should put a smile on my face! If tomorrow is your first day back too I wish you happy thoughts and an early finish!

Image Credit: San Francisco State University

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure