Like Minded

I have been making the most of the blogger profile facility to find other like minded bloggers.

For those that may not have checked it out if you go to your profile page the answers you left there for your favourites book, film etc have become links and when clicked on will take you to a list of bloggers that have the same interests and listings.

I now know that there are three bloggers, including myself, that have put The Adventures of Goodnight and Loving by Leslie Thomas as one of their favourite books.

It's been a while since I went blogger hunting but it is always a rewarding experience, although I usually come across several blogs worshipping either Britney Spears or Sarah Jessica Parker. Hey each to their own.

There are atleast 25,000 bloggers who have listed Porcupine Tree as a favourite band. (Good call!) It may take me some time to visit all of them!

Comments

  1. Looks like you have your work cut out visiting all those sites. Happy hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite band has thousands of fans too but it was too much work to see all their stuff. Good luck to your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bowledover! Yes I think I will take them a few at a time and see how far I get by this time next year! Obviously there may be some more bloggers have the band listed by then as well!

    Hey Chrome3d! I have revisited your profile, which is your favourite band? I have not heard of some of your preferred music, I will have to go on You Tube and check some of them out, always up for some new music and any recommendations you have will be gratefully received!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure