World Wide Music Club

I have started a music club for my nephew this year. As a member he gets 6 free cd's a year which I am attempting to select from the best of all genre to give him a good taste of what's been and what's out there.

I am having so much fun thinking about it and my fella and I have just been sitting and chatting about which albums are up there and best represent a particular music style.

I already have a list of cd's to cover the next three years and it is hard not to send him several every month but I do not want to overload him. I would rather give him a chance to have a really good listen to something and make up his own mind. If he wants to then further pursue an artist or genre he can.

I am very excited about what he will think of different artists and can't wait to chat to him about it throughout the months and years to come.

Image Credit: University of Brighton

Comments

  1. Good luck with the project. They will always remember who was the cool one who educated them in all the important matters like music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Let's hope so! If nothing else he will have a CD collection to sell! Perish the thought!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure