Online Craft Club

I came across this at Cass Knits via That Grrl.



The idea, in Cass's words, is:

Take a picture of your current project, whatever that happens to be. Or maybe one you recently finished. Or the materials for the one you are about to start. Let’s say materials for a project in whatever state it happens to be in at the time you snap it. On Friday, post the picture and tell us about your project. What you did, or what you are going to do. How much you are enjoying it, or hating it. You know–show and tell.

Then link your post to my weekly post. I plan to set mine to auto-publish so that I will be ready when you are. Tell your readers about it so they can play, too. And don’t forget to leave a comment so we know where to find you and your crafty goodness! Any questions? See you on Friday, then. I’ll make the tea!


I have come across many regular blogging events that people take part in and they are a brilliant way of meeting new bloggers. I thought this would be a good way of sharing tips as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure