UK Female Bloggers Needed

I came across this at Lady Banana's, it's a message she saw over at Facebook.

Hi there, I found you via a blogging group and wondered if you could help me.

I am looking for UK based female bloggers to fill in a short online questionnaire. It is in aid of my final year Dissertation for University, which explores why people blog. I am really struggling to find female bloggers - it seems the majority are men! So if you do know anyone else that I could contact, I would be most grateful :)


If you can spare a moment to help follow this link and take part via Lady Banana's original post, it's a simple and quick questionnaire.

I cannot find a link to the survey as I did the questionnaire before I wrote this post and the link recognises my URL now and takes me to the 'Thank you for taking part' page from which I cannot seem to get back to the original survey!

I expect it's so you cannot complete it twice. Anyway stopping by Lady Banana's will be an additional treat if you have not already, she has a great blog!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure