Keep Music Live

After posting whipping post last night we started cruising You Tube for other live favourites and happened across Queen at Live Aid. We ended up watching Live Aid on the DVD for a while. Seeing Freddie Mercury live always gives me goose bumps, as did watching David Bowie after. Actually watching David Bowie live makes me fill up a bit, I do love him so! Where is he nowadays! I will have to check out his website.

I do miss Freddie Mercury and am delighted to say that my nephew at the tender age of 8 is a Queen fan.

Anyway I am going to post a couple of other music favourites which we sort out last night but I did not post due to getting distracted. Music is one of my loves and passions and something I am happy to say I share with Mr Dancin. We really are Mr and Mrs Dancin Fool, as well as Mr and Mrs Tree! (Mr Dancin is also an Arborist.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure