Sky Watch Friday # 58 - Blaze


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:26 pm

    DArk and gloomy sky. It reminded me that this is Friday. The last day of the working week for lots of people. I liked it when I was earning a living working for somebody else and it was "Payday."

    I drew my last paycheck in 1976 and haven't had one since. But we live on a good income, from books, and social security and from photos and from my wits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abe! I am afaid it is not the last day of the working week for me but it is payday!! Wo Hoo!

    Lovely to hear from you, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic shot!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shot, its eerily beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure