It's All Downhill From Here...Isn't It?

Well Tuesday was definitely better than Monday, Wednesday has been a mixture. I had to visit some farmers and members of the public today to discuss tree works with them and they were all lovely people, happy to give their time and talk trees which is always lovely. I can talk trees 'till the cows come home! I really must look that saying up! (What is the entomology of that idiom as Data would say!)

I do however have a poorly pup again. Bud got bitten by a rather aggressive and much bigger dog last night and has a horrible wound over his eye. The vet has sent him home without stitches and on a course on anti biotic but I called them again this afternoon as the wound smells and looks horrible. They have told me to bathe it every few hours, put a sock on his foot so he can't rub it with his dew claw, and take him in in the morning if it is no better. They are very good vets but wait and see is never what you want to hear as a worried guardian!

Actually is 'till the cows come home actually an idiom? I know burn the midnight oil is...something else to look up.

I am much smarter thanks to the Internet...and Star Trek TNG!

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:59 pm

    Aw wishing Bud a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! His eye was swollen yesterday he looked like a boxer! Anyway it is etting better by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cows went out early in the morning to graze,being driven home late in the day.
    = Talk all day.
    Big hug to Buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure