PC Frown

I remembered last week while without my PC just how much I value it, although I also realised while BT were fixing our land line that it would be more accurate to say how much I missed the Internet. While our phone line was down for repairs I did not use my PC as everything I wanted to do was on line.

I do however have to keep reminding myself, while sorting our new email hosts and figuring out new software, to relax my brow and not frown!

I frown terribly when I am concentrating and I seem to have been concentrating a lot lately!

I am currently trying out Windows Live Mail which I have to say was amazingly easy to set up but I have not figured the syncing of email out yet and my previous emails from my web mail seem to be coming over intermittently and randomly! It's all a work in progress!

Also I have not had any new emails and I would have expected to receive some by now.

Ah well, in the grand scheme of things not so much to worry about! And I do have a wonderful afternoon planned today of shopping with my wonderful friend who is visiting from Greece and her two lovely children, one of who is my God Daughter.

Finally, it is good to be back blogging! I wish I could remember all of the posts I had planned. I did write some stuff down but most of it was just rolling through my brain as I was yomping through fields last week inspecting trees!

Comments

  1. Glad you are back on line.
    Sorry I have not sent e mails as I knew you were off line.
    I will put that right now.
    I think the old saying is that you get more wrinkles by frowning than by smiling.
    So smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It is good to be back! Don't worry about not sending emails. I got one from you this morning anyway! I hope you are having a good day? The sun has left us here, I think it is my fault as I bought a dress yesterday! I will keep smiling though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Hey you,

    Can you send, text, your e-mail address please,

    Thanks mate.

    Dress Dancin!!!!!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey T-Bone! It's on its way via text. Yes a dress.....not a very girly one though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure