At The Summit!

I did not post any pictures of me in my recent holiday postings but wanted to put this one up, taken by Mr Dancin, at the summit of Ben Hiant. We usually go for a group shot at the top of mountains but it was just too plain windy! I do actually need to hold on with two hands and my left leg is wedged against the trig point to stop the gusts from blowing me over. It was the kind of wind that is so strong you just have to laugh, but not for too long as its so cold it makes your teeth ache!

This was a most lovely and memorable walk!

Comments

  1. Is that really a CONCRETE pillar atop a Scottish mountain? What WERE they thinking? Nice views though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, but you should see what the Welsh have put at the top of their tallest mountain!

    They were great views, we could see Egg, Rum, and some of Skye across the water, a very lovely walk and all courtesy of a sheep trail!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure