Porcupine Tree - Track of The Day

In my ongoing quest to spread the news to the world that Porcupine Tree are the best band ever, apart from Little Feat that is who really are the best band ever in the world and have had the title a lot longer, I have decided to post a PT (Porcupine Tree) song every day up until the gig next Thursday.

This morning I have chosen something a little more mellow than Arriving, which although begins gently does progress into full on rock, the previously unreleased song Meantime - now featuring on the album In Absentia.

I must apologies in advance for the image accompanying this song, there is no video for it on You Tube and only this still of the album cover which I hate and find disturbing. I suggest you listen to the song, which is beautiful, and turn off the monitor or look elsewhere!



Umm, well maybe just one more, this is the brilliant Trains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure