Enter The Dragon

I am delighted to announce the arrival of my friend, and Mr Dancin's sister, Sensory Dragon to the world of Blogging over at Brambles, Rambles & Shambles; a blog predominantly dedicated to the development of her garden, which is a restoration project in progress.

If you have an interest in gardening and home produce I recommend you keep an eye on this blog.

I am looking forward to being able to see the developments in the garden in between our visits to Cornwall, which tend to be less frequent than we would like given the distance between us.

Welcome to the Blogosphere Sensory Dragon! Happy Blogging! (Image Credit: Clipart N Graphics Haven)

Comments

  1. Now that some work to get on with. Lovely stuff. I enjoyed a visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Great blog! ... Right down my garden path! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bowledover! Glad your enjoyed your visit. Yeah blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Claire! It is a great garden and so good to have a blank canvass...well after some strimming anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure