Blue

Comments

  1. Wow - that's stunning! The Big Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks. I went for a dog walk just before sunset last night and took some shots. I don't like over doing it with the photo editing but this is just played with a little in terms of shade in Picasa. It seems very Halloween to me and I think I should try and add a cartoon bat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo - love the effect. Quite beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there lovely picture.
    Getting in the mood I see for Halloween.
    Tag up and running. Thank you for your invite.
    I also think you are unsure what small looks like. They arrived today. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire! Thank you, it made me feel all Halloween like! I would like to have a Halloween party one year, do the house out properly and invite friends and kids, I think it would be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bowledover and thank you! I can only take credit for one parcel!

    Do you get trick or treaters your way? We do here but the dogs make such a horrendous noise when they knock they have usually gone by the time I get to the door!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure