Like Being a Teenager!

I slept in for ages this morning, like I haven't done for years! I remember as a teenager I could sleep in until mid day quite easily sometimes, well this morning I almost managed it again.

We were up until 2.30am, and I did get up at 8.00am and let the dogs into the garden, but even so!

Mr Dancin got up sometime before me but I have no recollection of that and slept through until he appeared with a cup of tea at 11.30am!!!!

As a result, seeming that I am no longer a teenager, I have a bad back from too much lying down and could do with a good stretch on a rack!!!!

I did have some great dreams though!

Well that has put pay to my plan for a busy Saturday morning! (Image Credit: Polyvore)

Just a final note, to any of my friends or family that have children and may read this, sorry but if it makes you feel any better it really was not worth it, my back really does hurt and I have missed a lot of the day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure