Happy Birthday John Lennon

I have been visiting over with Scottish Nature Boy and have learned that it would have been John Lennons 70th birthday today. In tribute Scotty has posted the most amazing You Tube clip of a Ukulele tribute to the Beatles and John Lennon which I very strongly recommend you go and check out HERE.

The first thing that struck me as I listened to it was just how many amazing songs they/ he wrote, how can there be that many beautiful melodies and harmonies in the world? The second thing was just how simple but effective the songs are, when you see the chords being played. I am not saying they are easy songs to play or write, it is their very simplicity that is their genius.

So, do yourself a favour and pop over for a listen. It will be a few minutes very well spent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure