Porcupine Tree - Track of The Day

Comments

  1. Just a quick note before I go to sit out in the lawnchairs with my honey then go to work...but I retyped your 10 questions on my blog and answered them ... I will consider "tagging" them sometime later but wanted to let you know. Whew!!! ;oD
    (it was fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Glad you enjoyed doing it, can't wait to read your answers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the concert go? We thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bowledover! It was amazing thank you! And we had a box on the second tier in the Albert Hall which was fabulous! A great night out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:14 am

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting the video I put together for PT's "A Smart Kid" in your blog. In my opinion, Steven Wison is a genius and PT one of the most talented bands on the planet. Hoping their next tour will bring them to Vancouver, BC, Canada... it's just so close to Seattle where they played not long ago. The setlist for this past tour was amazing and from what I've heard (and seen bits of on Youtube) their RAH gig was brilliant :)

    As a long-time aquatic biologist I'd also like to say I can't help but admire the concern you've expressed for our earth's well-being.

    Best regards,

    JohnEBMcC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John! Thank you for your lovely comment and it's always good to meet another PT fan! We share your opinion of Steven Wilson and PT. I hope they come your way soon! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure