Hello Again Hello!

I have made a few long early morning journeys over the past couple of weeks to attend training and an exam in Suffolk.

My new company car has a great stereo but no memory stick socket and I have not had a chance to burn some cd's for it yet. As such I turned back to my old friend radio 2.

The first day I was early enough to listen to Sarah Kennedy again which was wonderful. And I was even more delighted when she finished to discover that my timing could not be better and Chris Evans (the current breakfast show DJ) was on holiday! His temporary replacement has been Graham Norton.

I cannot listen to Chris Evans in the morning, don't ask me why but if I do I know I will end up crashing my car! However I do like Graham Norton and more importantly my other old breakfast show favourite, Alan Dedicoat, came back too!

Since Wogan left I have not really listened to the radio and I had begun to forget just how much I love it, especially in the morning. I arrived each day at my destination in a glorious mood, with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:26 pm

    I answered your question about where the tattoo was -- just scroll down two more posts from where you were on my Brookville Blog.

    There used to be radio programs on in the mornings here when I drove 70 some miles to teach school. Fortunately I stopped working for other people in 1976 and never looked back. Now I seldom listen to a radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abe! Thanks for your comment. I was having a stupid moment on your blog! I will return now and have a look at the earlier post.

    Much of my favourite music and musicians originates from the 70's so I bet it was a great show. I love the radio. I love the surprise of whats coming next and the companionship of a good DJ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure