Hey Rock 'n' Roll

I am in a very good mood having just sat and past the exam for my recent training course in Utility Arb.

To celebrate I have treated myself to a glorious half hour of wailing to the very brilliant Showaddywaddy!

They were a favourite of mine as a small child and I had a bit of a crush on Dave Bartram. (The cool one standing up at the back with the shades!)

Anyway I have decided to share some of the best You Tube clips, available for my favourites songs, with you! (Lucky you!)

Really though, crank it up and if you can only manage one listen to When, if you are not grinning by the end of the first verse then.....well then I guess you are not a fan! But give it a go!

Image Credit: Epiclectic's Vintage Vinyl

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:17 pm

    You are joking of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not!!!!!!!!!!! Ok at least listen to 'You Got What it Takes'. I mean, what's not to like? (Don't answer that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I recall that area of your musical development.
    Big smile to When and sing along to a little bit of soap.
    Thanks for the fun.
    Do you remember Moonlight Shadow.
    Well done on passing your exam, there was never any doubt was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bowledover, thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Do you know Showaddywaddy are still touring! I may get Bru to take me!

    I do remember Moonlight Shadow! In fact I may have to go You Tube it now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure