Sky Watch Friday # 53


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Wow! That is one dramatic capture! Really dramatic sky! Terrific job! Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 pm

    Now that's the most dramatic sky I've seen in a while! How awesome is that!!! =) Great capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I guess there was a storm brewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aloha,

    very interesting skies and subject matter, i love your moonscape against the clouds!

    i have different skies and messages on both of my blogs, you can choose either to visit, or both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dramatic indeed...well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...thanks for the nice comments in my blog...I have not updated my website in a long time, and you have reminded me to do that..your music taste is almost exactly the same as mine!!

    Great photo, btw....

    Cheers,

    Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awsome shot of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow.... amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully dramatic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure