Home Alone

Well its been another good day. Mr Dancin has the dogs with him today and I was out surveying.

I have returned home first and it is very quiet in the house. (Well apart from our washing machine which is on it's last legs but hanging in there and currently making hideous noises in the kitchen!)

I am used to dog noises. They are quiet but ever present in my home life and it is very odd when they are not here sighing, yawning or dreaming and making accompanying squeaks. By the way this is not my dog but I love the picture!

It has been quite warm today and I am feeling a little more weary for it I think. I expect Mr Dancin and the pups will come home feeling the same although I'll wager that the pups got at least one swim in today! I on the other hand just thought about it.

It is such a shame that all of the outdoor public swimming pools in this country seem to have gone, especially as we seem to get hotter summers now! I love swimming and will tolerate a pool just to get in the water but it is not the same. All of the sounds have that weird echo that remind me of school and they smell so strongly of chlorine.

Well for now I had better jump in the shower, revive this carcass of mine and get tea on!

Image Credit: The Tech Herald

Comments

  1. Good news that you are having more balance to your working day.
    Glad too that you are so happy.
    I thought that this picture was not one of the pups.Nice though.
    Have a super Wednesday.And rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover! I hope you have a good week too, they tell me our summer is on its way and will be here by the weekend! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure