I can't wait any longer! (Confessions of a festive nut)

I have the Christmas playlist on, and I am loving it! Its a mixture of the traditional (carols) the modern (pop) Celtic, and original old english and medieval pieces both vocal and instrumental, and goes on for 10 hours! Well in theory, in practice it will be turned off in about 6 hours before Mr Dancin gets home, it will definitely be a little early for him to feel festive.


Don't worry I wont be putting up decorations or anything, not for a long while yet, but this playlist makes me feel so happy, nostalgic, safe and excited about the approaching Christmas which will be our first with our soon to arrive daughter.

I know there is still Halloween and Guy Fawkes to come yet but Christmas is the ultimate celebration, especially this year, and I am going to indulge myself without guilt. Bing Crosby and David Bowie are currently performing Little Drummer Boy, perfect!

Comments

  1. you're tempting me to play some Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And why not :0) I had such a good time! I may have to even go for The Muppet Christmas Carol soon.

      Delete
  2. I'm weak when it comes to Christmas and this blog may push me over the edge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on, you know you want to :0) favourite Christmas track?

      Delete
    2. It's hard to choose because I love so many, but 'The Little Drummer Boy' is in the top 10.

      Delete
    3. I agree on both counts :0)

      Delete
  3. this must be a Robin :) Nice in shape. But, christmas? Not yet for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I bought a few of them as gifts for family and friends last year, they are all hand painted on pebbles and as such all vary, this is mine. I understand your feelings, I tend to get festive quite early but also respect the fact that not everyone feels the same, my hubby for example, although he did notice ITunes was on the Christmas Playlist when he came home and had a chuckle at me.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5:07 am

    super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... now I was only recently practising singing 'We wish you a merry Christmas' with one of the grandchildren.

    I love this robin

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely! Thanks for your visit Jan :0)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure