The First Frost

We had our first frost this morning and although it was only a light one it has put me in mind of frosty morning walks with the pups and made me so excited about winter. We have had a glorious summer here and so far a beautiful autumn with lots of sun; as such I don't feel cheated by the weather gods and am ready to welcome in the next season.


I had a look through some of the photos I have on this device and found these which have made me chuckle and brought back memories of a lovely dog walk. 


Buddy (in the foreground) is no longer with us and Roxy would struggle to exert this much energy these days but she still loves her walks and we think of our little boy Bud whenever we go out. 


I am quite impressed I managed to find some pictures of them in focus as they never stayed still on walks and as such photos of the two of them were always a challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure