River Walk

I mentioned a few days ago I had a longing to be by water and was able to make it to the river that very afternoon, unfortunately it has taken me until now to get my photos off my camera! Technology, great when working, not so much when failing!

Anyway, I had a lovely walk, got down to the waters edge, saw the beginning of the autumn colours coming out and spent some time sitting there just listening to the river passing by, punctuated by the persistent barking of a spaniel who's lust for fetching sticks from the water could not be satiated. 

It was perfect actually, all walks should be shared with a dog and unfortunately our pup cannot make the descent to the river at this point nowadays. She doesn't miss out though, there are plenty of walks she can do and she likes nothing more than sitting on a mountain side admiring the view which she gets to do daily.




Comments

  1. Pretty photos here. I like the photo with the reflection of the sky from the water.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://alex.kakinan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely river scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :0) it was a good walk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure