Sun Worshiper

I am sorting through old digital photos, as we have a new computer and organising them is long overdue, and I came across this taken in Wales a few years back. 

We had gone for a dog walk along the cliff and I peered over the edge and caught this seal taking some time out on top of a pile of seaweed and rocks. Eventually he heard my camera after I had taken a few shots and looked straight at me. Feeling bad about disturbing him we moved on; no animals seem to like having their photo taken. 

It was a wonderful moment to witness though and after our departure he returned to the business at hand, taking 5 and worshiping the sun.


Comments

  1. That's a special moment captured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, yes it was a real treat and could have easily been missed :0)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure