Midnight Activities

I have been doing more and more artwork these past couple of weeks since I joined in at Creative Tuesdays (CT) and have really enjoyed messing around, already noticing some improvement in my output. The next challenge for CT is a tree house and in preparation I have been mulling over some ideas and produced this during a sleepless Friday night. Its a cedar specimen and I am quite pleased. I am actually half hoping I cant sleep tonight so I can have a go at another tree I want to try, Wellingtonia (Sequoiadendron giganteum), as the wee small hours are quiet and free but that is only half hoping, sleep would be better!


Comments

  1. Wonderful energy and movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you created this tree. It also reminded me I have a tree to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, what tree are you visiting?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure