Rip it up and start again.

I have started joining in an art meme recently. The first couple of pieces I produced I was so worried I would mess them up and have to scrap them altogether that I didn't push myself as much as I would have liked. I was pleased with the outcome, although they could have been better, but it was a good starting point.

Yesterday I spent 8 hours working on my third piece and have learned some things that work and some that don't; unfortunately in the process I have messed it up completely and need to start again but I feel ok about it. 

I am quite surprised actually but in a good way. I am going to have to find some time to get back to the point I am at with it now but the process shouldn't take so long and I have learned some great news skills through trial and error.

I also spent most of last night dreaming about doing it again and how it would best work so the planning bit is all done!


Image Credit: Quote Counterquote

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:17 am

    this is the right way! failure is no option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to look at things. Practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I had a break yesterday but version 2 starts today :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is a good way to look at things ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Version 2 is causing me some problems too but I am remembering this post and soldiering on!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure