Astronomy Picture of the Day

Image Credit: Astronomy Picture of the Day

Comments

  1. Wow, Budette! You've been posting up a storm! I can't wait to have a little more time to listen to all the music! "Change It" is one of my favorite SRV's ... and, of course, "Little Sister" by him. The only concert I ever saw with my brother was Stevie Ray just shortly before SRV's death. Anyway! your poem down below is moving to me and I resonate with it. I was dredging up some old verses going through my mind while having insomnia the other night, and here's one for ya from a "20- something me" being dramatic, but turns out, being prophetic, also:
    "...a burning love mixed with desire, smouldering in a lowly fire, when drenched in a pool of apathy, can only drowned the soul in me." Heavy, eh? My soul survived, by the way.
    You are one of my Favorite! bloggie souls, Budette. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my frostie window. I WISH I could send you some snow. We have tons of it. Got a short reprieve this wkend. By the way, Happy Chinese New Year of the Ox!! Seems it'll be better than the Rat, eh?
    Whirled Peas and Hominy,
    SisSTAR Kyle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There used to be an old custom where trees were ringed, by loose knotting the flexable branch ends. The tree continued to grow with the knot in place.
    Possibly akin to carving a name in tree bark, leaving one's mark.
    Your picture first made me think two trees were taking part in a similar service.
    My next thought was that they had been crowned.
    Which ever I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image that is....... I must follow the link.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bud! I cannot believe you saw Stevie!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome, I am a big fan.

    I loved your poem, poems are such a good way to express things, and such good things to read back after time, almost a diary.

    Happy Chinese Year to you too, I wish you all the joy in the world. Bye for now bud. xx

    Hey Bowldeover! I saw this over at your place on the Astronomy Picture of the Day and had to post it, isn't it awesome!

    Hey Tom! You can add Astronomy Picture of the day to your blog sidebar within blogger template - add a feature. They have some fabulous shots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure