Spring Clean

Ok I know its not Spring yet but I need little more than the passing of the winter solstice to give me Spring fever! It is my favourite season and always makes me giddy.

So I am undertaking a Spring clean of my blog today. I have made little adjustment or additions to it in some time save adding the odd picture in my sidebar.

There are several blogs in the sites I visit section that are no longer available and some links I would like to add.

I am also going to tidy out any additions that seem to make it run slower and have begun this already.

Finally I thought I would have a play with text colour and possibly the format. I am pretty happy with how my blog looks but I am a creature of change and it's been a while since I have made any alterations.

If anyone reading this pre or post Spring clean notices any parts of my blog that are difficult to read please leave me a comment and I will address the issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure