Midnight Walker - Davy Spillane

Comments

  1. Ah, these have got me to crying now. So beautiful, the countryside and the architecture, but esp Danny Boy. My Ma used to play that on the piano for us, but mostly for my brother, Dana. He's been gone nearly 2-1/2 yrs now, so I suppose I'll get over it someday. Thanks, DF (dear friend).
    KLH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud. I hate to think of you being sad but sometimes it is good to shed tears. The first time I came across your blog was reading a post about your brother. It was so beautiful and I thought shared a glimpse of a lovely man. I was very moved and hence began our blogging friendship. I thank his memory for leading me to you. Biggest love and hugs, your friend DF. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure