Spring Clean II

Well that went well! For anyone who has not visited me before this is not how my blog usually looks however due to an over enthusiastic mouse hand and a blogger error that wont let me upload a saved template I have managed to trash my blog! Ok slight exaggeration however I had finished all of my site editing and was very pleased with the changes until this happened!

Ah well you have to laugh.....

I expect that later on I will be able to upload my saved template, if not it will be a visit back to edit html land to fix things! Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Comments

  1. Hope all goes well and you do not have to start over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It didn't take too long thankfully!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure