Here we go again!

And just like that it's January again! All over the world new calendars are adorning walls, filled with new events and anniversaries for the year. My sisters birthday is the first in our house coming soon this month and it is also my fathers 70th birthday this year.

The 1st January 2009 has dawned cloudy and crisp and I am about to go exploring with the pups to get my first sniff of the New Year air. This picture was taken yesterday morning at about the same time. There was a hard frost which always makes the pups a little more lively.

This afternoon we are going to my parents house to stay for the night and celebrate the New Year. We still have a few days before the working routine kicks in again and we have really enjoyed being out of work mode. So for now, let the celebrations continue! Happy 2009!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! I need to get to bed so I can actually be a wake on New Year's Day. :-) Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Literary Feline. Thank you! I hope you are having a brilliant start to the New Year.

    Hey Kailana! The same to you and here's to 2009!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure