Spring Clean III

Wo Hoo!
(Almost all fixed!)


Image Credit: GeoCities

Comments

  1. I think Homer is saying, No No No please dont leave without me as the UFO takes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they have ever watched him on the TV they would do well to run away! But his heart is in the right place...most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On another topic, I must say I love Nanook!! and I played with him and he growled at me...I think he's hungry because his food source is not available (just like your little red bat--no food!) I know they are Virtual, but don't they need virtual food, too? Don't know what the solution would be. Just me kickin' up some dust and hootin' and hollerin' your way.
    And to think Homer evolved from Akbar and Jeff!! (Life in Hell comic, ya know?) Whodathunkit?
    SisSTAR Kylita xo a/k/a "Bud"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bud! Don't worry I feed them daily, they are just kidding you! I hope you are very well? I did not know about Akbar and Jeff but I do now! That's the great thing about the internet, you are always just one click away from something new! I am so glad he moved onto the Simpsons though. I think my favourite character is Lisa but I do so love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure