Sky Watch Friday 27 #

To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Nice pic happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo for SWF. Wow I love the crescent shape of the moon. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:51 am

    Hey Dancin' nice shot of the moon! I love the image under the title "Dream Not Of Today" and I love Jethro Tull!

    Have a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice moon!
    Happy New Year and SW Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Excellent moon watch.

    Welcome to 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:33 am

    mmm- I love the moon. Nice glowy shot. (like your name dancin' :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello All and Happy New Year! Thank you for your lovely comments.

    I was really pleased how this picture came out. The moon was very clear and bright last night.

    Larry the image under Dream not of Today I took at Heligan Gardens in Cornwall. She is awesome and huge. If you ever visit the UK I would recommend a trip to Heligan and of course while you are there the Eden project!

    So favourite Tull album/ decade? Actually that's a hard question, I have some favourites but basically just love it all!

    Hi Gel, thank you! I think Dancin Fool pretty much sums me up!

    Once again Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The moon has been simply amazing lately. I have been thinking of taking a shot like that. Great one of SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool capture of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jethro Tull and the moon too!

    Sorry about your blog clean up going south. Sometimes it's very frustrating to work on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely picture for SWF , many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SJ, thank you. I am glad I caught it, it has been cloudy ever since!

    The Arthur Clan, thank you, it was such a perfect still night for it.

    Mountain Mama, ah another Tull fan! You wouldn't happen to be a fellow John Denver fan too?

    Bowledover, thank you! I hope you are able to return to Sky Watch next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure