Dream Baby

It was a dreadful day on the roads today. Almost every road seemed to have an accident and subsequent traffic jam on it.

Thankfully I was not too far a field however at one point I did wonder just how I was going to get home!

I do not have a GPS out of choice but this would perhaps have been one of the few times it could have been really useful for me.

My route did eventually clear and I while I was sitting there in my truck changing from first to second gear...and then back to first I did take a moment to think about just how much I love my new truck and being in it.

I am very pleased to have a car I love so much that suits my needs. I know the day of the car is numbered, or certainly the combustion engine, and it will not be a bad thing at all but I like cars and engines.

If money was no object, and I had smaller dogs (much smaller dogs), this would be my dream car; the TVR Tuscan.

I do of course have a long list of sports cars I would like however this is the most beautiful car on the road of recent decades that I have seen. I like them long and low with a bonnet you can sprawl out on on a sunny day.

I have actually never driven a TVR so I cannot comment on handling and performance however their reputation is fair. I have heard mixed reports and they are supposed to be hideously expensive to repair but then if you can afford one in the first place I would guess that money is not such an issue. Ah well, maybe next time round!!

Comments

  1. I can understand your dreams to own and drive such a vehicle. Lets call it the Beast.
    My dream would be a merc convertable.
    It would probably make my white hair stand on end too.
    Dreams are there for a reason and when they give you dream pleasure, then it is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we should hire a merc one day so you can make that dream come true? We could take a picnic somewhere in it? I will be dreaming about that, what a lovely day it would be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure