Sky Watch Friday 29 #

To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Wonderful shot dancin, such compact cloud. See the blue sky peeps through though. I plan to try some diffrent angles but its too cold to lay in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton wool sky, wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and artistic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Like cotton balls! Great shot! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DF, when I enlarged it, was that a tiny little plane in the right lower corner?! Speaking of cotton balls, I put some cotton balls in my ears to protect from the bitter cold today! It works very well!
    Bud from Michigan (a/k/a Tundra)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful stippled sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:05 pm

    Cool shot of sky. Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite Skywatch post I've seen so far today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... What a cracker this is... I have to say those dogs are stunners also.. the best dog I ever owned was a German Shepherd... great dogs for sure.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure