The Beasts of Bodmin Moor


We are going on a short walking holiday next week, not on the Pennines but on Bodmin Moor. We have decided to have a mid year break and get some fresh air and so have rented a cottage. We will take the dogs with us of course and roam the Moor for 5 days.

We also hope to get a visit in to the Eden Project which we have not visited since the year it opened (2001) and we know there have been some significant changes such as the landscaping of the grounds and the construction of another dome.

I also hope we will have time to visit The Lost Gardens of Heligan, which is a favourite place of mine.

However most importantly I am looking forward to packing the rucksack for the day and yomping off with the pups to see what we can see.

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful time next week dancin', may the beast of Bodmin Moor
    be so impressed with the size of the pups, that it stays away.

    Thank you so very much for fixing my computer last week and putting the additions on tonight.You are appreciated.
    Next lesson is how to give you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trip sounds wonderful as is this image. Wishing you a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 pm

    Hello Dancin fool,

    Look what you've made me do! I have observed from afar for quite some time now, and having tried Facebook.... childish nonsense!! I have decided to enter the world of blogging and I have to say I am quite enjoying it. So, I have my camera charged, my mind set and I'm ready to go.

    Have a lovely holiday with the fella and dogs and I will look forward to viewing the inevitable photo's.

    Much love
    T-bone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bowledover, you are most welcome for the PC stuff. I know we will have a good week, not long to go now!

    Thanks Tammie Lee, the Pennine Way is something I have wanted to do for some time but I do not know if the pups are up to it. For a start one of them cannot jump high styles and is too big for me to lift over, but we will see. Bodmin walking will do just fine for now!

    Hey Carletta. I am planning to treat it as an adventure and want to be outside as much as possible.

    Hey T-Bone! Welcome to blogging! I have been over already! Hope to see you in person soon. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure